The Lilac Room
The Liliac Room
The Lilac Room
The Lilac Room is down a private hall and is painted a beautiful light green with a wall of lilacs in the bath. It is green, pink, lavender & touches of yellow.
There is a lovely sitting area with comfortable mauve wingback chairs in the bay window, a large beautifully carved Queen four poster bed, an Armoire, a working gas fireplace & ceiling fan. TV with cable.
Along with a private bath that has a shower only. Then there are wonderful seasonal robes & slippers for your comfort.
Price is $135 per night
Check availability and prices! You can book online, call us at 740-432-7802 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A credit card is required to confirm your reservation.
- Reservations are guaranteed by credit card at the time your reservation is made.
- AAA, Active Military & Senior discounts Sunday thru Thursday 10%, except holidays.
- One-night minimums except Holiday weekends, Thanksgiving and Christmas, there is a two-night minimum stay.
- Check in time 3PM till ?? - Check out time 11AM.
- Room rates are $135 - $160 double occupancy; Suite rates are $160 - $210.
- Rates depend on room choice, date and number of guests. $25 each additional guest.
- If cancellation is received 15 days or more prior to your reservation, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- If cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to arrival, you will be charged for your entire reservation unless it can be re-booked.
- If re-booked, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations must be made by speaking to an innkeeper and receiving a cancellation confirmation.
(We are not responsible for messages sent by email or left on voice mail.)
Included in you rate:
- A wonderful five-course breakfast.
- Afternoon fresh fruit & cookies in your room. Tea, coffee or water your choice.
BYOB! and we have glasses, wine glasses, ice, wine openers & chillers, trays, etc. for your convenience.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES are always available for that special occasion.
- Off street lighted parking.
- All rooms feature private baths with entry from your room, except the Iris hall bath.
- Ceiling fans, Central heating and air conditioning (Not window units!) and you can open your windows.
- Gilchrist & Soames Amenities: Aloe bar soap, gel soap, bath beads, shampoo, body lotions and more...
- Luxurious robes, slippers & hair dryers in each room; iron & ironing board available.
- Top quality sheeting & bedding, 3 sets of pillows to choose from along with extra quilts & blankets.
- A mix of quality name brand furnishings includes some Antiques & reproductions for your comfort.
- The Rose room features a Whirlpool tub.
- House refrigerator for your use.
- Large TV with cable in the family room parlor by reservation; and a TV in the Lilac room.
- Wireless high speed Internet free.
***The Colonel Taylor Inn Bed & Breakfast offers a non-smoking, pet free, adult environment.***
We accept these credit cards.